POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help File Error Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Help File Error (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mike Metheny
Subject: Help File Error
Date: 20 Apr 1999 18:55:52
Message: <371cf7e8.0@news.povray.org>
I posted perhaps a month or so ago about getting a "This help file contains
an error.  Contact your vendor for an updated help file" error from Windows
Help when opening the scene help file (tutorials/docs/whatever).  Someone
suggested it might have to do with .dlls somewhere or another, but I've
gotten no concrete info.  Whatever the problem is, it's in something that is
not removed when uninstalling or deleting the dir and reinstalling; perhaps
something in the registry?

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."