POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plants Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Plants (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Thom Aust
Subject: Plants
Date: 13 Apr 1999 10:36:46
Message: <37134986.62B518C8@aust-anfertigungen.de>
I have written a little treegenerator (is this a right word?) as an
include-file for Povray. You can view some quick examples on my website
www.aust-anfertigungen.de > 3D-Visualisierung > Baumgenerator.

Have a look on the first results and let me know, if it's worth to put
the include-file on the web for free download.
It isn't really finished yet - I want to add some more options for the
wild order of virtual plants.

Thank you,
Aust

Post a reply to this message