POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : dta Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  dta (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike
Subject: dta
Date: 12 Apr 1999 10:26:15
Message: <3711F308.6B561DC2@aol.com>
Anyone know where I can get the windows version of dta?  The link
http://www.europa.com/~dearmad doesn't seem to be working and all I have
is the old DOS version, which is compiled using that borland compiler
that won't run on a PII because of some timing thing, which I can't find
the stupid patch for.  I have a beta of the windows version, but it
won't run on NT for some reason.

Arghhh, I'm going nutz over here!  I actually wouldn't mind getting my
hands on the source instead.  Did he ever release it?

-Mike

Post a reply to this message