POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help me with Iso-Surface Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Help me with Iso-Surface (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Capel
Subject: Help me with Iso-Surface
Date: 11 Apr 1999 19:28:55
Message: <37112227.0@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded the Iso-Surface patch and I want to use it with Pov to
create a stone block to build a castle wall with.  The rounded_box function
works fine as far as shape, but I need to figure out how to add a normal
function to it.  I am totally new to Iso-Surface, so any help would be
appreciated.

Chris Capel

Post a reply to this message