POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: Bob
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!!
Date: 27 Jun 1999 17:32:07
Message: <3776984C.79BED4FA@aol.com>
Now that sounds like a true definition of an artist to me. Ability to make good with
what one has to work with.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

From: Steve
Date: 28 Jun 1999 06:40:04
Message: <37774675.2D548A20@ndirect.co.uk>
I used to love watching "Paint Along With Nancy", she used to
produce some really amazing scenes and didn't use a paint brush,
just palette knives. And she always had a piece of toilet paper
in her hand.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk