POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey closing today!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey closing today!!! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey closing today!!!
Date: 6 Apr 1999 01:44:03
Message: <37099113.0@news.povray.org>
OK, so far 145 entries have been received, however, I know there are still
people out there that haven't yet entered!!!  So, if you still want to
enter, please go to the following address, IMMEDIATELY!!!:

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

The Survey will be open for another 12 hours, get in quick!!!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone