POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for A Ray Dream Studio Program Owner. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for A Ray Dream Studio Program Owner. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Ken
Subject: Looking for A Ray Dream Studio Program Owner.
Date: 6 Apr 1999 21:55:23
Message: <370AABCB.D0AE80AA@pacbell.net>
I am in the possesion of an excellent 3D model that I am unable
to convert because it is in the .rds model format. If a generous
person that has Raydream studio on there system would help me convert
it to a different 3d file format I would really appreciate the help.
I will even let you keep the original .rds version of the model as a
reward for your efforts. This one is well worth it too in my opinion.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message