POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : history of POV Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  history of POV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: history of POV
Date: 6 Apr 1999 12:23:35
Message: <370A2644.1E5DF672@Kopp.com>
Anyone know of a good "history of POV" page?  Is there something on
www.povray.org?

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message

From: Twyst
Subject: Re: history of POV
Date: 6 Apr 1999 13:26:42
Message: <370a35c2.0@news.povray.org>
Actually, Jamis Buck has written a pretty good synopsis - it's currently on
twysted.net in the articles section.

Twyst

Nathan Kopp <Nat### [at] Koppcom> wrote in message
> Anyone know of a good "history of POV" page?  Is there something on
> www.povray.org?
>
> -Nathan

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 7 Apr 1999 02:04:40
Message: <370AE6B0.15FA320F@Kopp.com>
Thanks!  That's just what I was looking for.

-Nathan