POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ATTENTION: The POV-Ray Survey closes soon!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  ATTENTION: The POV-Ray Survey closes soon!!! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: ATTENTION: The POV-Ray Survey closes soon!!!
Date: 1 Apr 1999 22:35:29
Message: <37043b01.0@news.povray.org>
OK, I see that a few people have seen my last post on this and over the last
two days I've received another 18 or so entries.  In three days however I
will be closing the survey and working out the statistics!  So, if there are
any of you still out there who haven't submitted their statistics (and
actually WANT to), then PLEASE, go to the address below as soon as possible!

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

Remember, email addresses are for confirmation of double entries ONLY, and
will be kept confidential!!!

Thanks, and I'll post the stats in a few days!!!  :-)

--
Lance.

P.S.  Bucky, have you submitted yet?  I didn't see your entry...  Anyway,
have fun everyone!

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone