POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT Post (What else do I post?) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  OT Post (What else do I post?) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Subject: OT Post (What else do I post?)
Date: 31 Mar 1999 11:53:45
Message: <3702531B.842288A7@virginia.edu>
To continue my trend.  And to see if my POVRay friends are that
different from my Crew friends (gosh I hope so) I have published a
survey for a class I am taking.  It has nothing to do with raytracing,
and is totally anonymous, so I don't expect POVRay answers, though they
are valid of course.  If you have 5 minutes, would you fill it out.  I
need at least 20 responses before I can turn it in to my teacher.

Steve

http://intercom.virginia.edu/SurveySuite/Surveys/DesertIsland/

Post a reply to this message