POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV for BEOS Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  POV for BEOS (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Fabien HENON
Subject: POV for BEOS
Date: 31 Mar 1999 16:55:35
Message: <3702B5FB.915A1B40@club-internet.fr>
HI !

I think it's a question which has already been asked but I can not find
the post again.

Is there a POV version for BEOS. It's just to compare the speed
renderings with Linux and Micro$oft Oses.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> I think it's a question which has already been asked but I can not find
> the post again.
>
> Is there a POV version for BEOS. It's just to compare the speed
> renderings with Linux and Micro$oft Oses.
>
> Thanks

Post a reply to this message

Fabien HENON <ffj### [at] club-internetfr> wrote...
>HI !
>
>I think it's a question which has already been asked but I can not find
>the post again.
>
>Is there a POV version for BEOS. It's just to compare the speed
>renderings with Linux and Micro$oft Oses.

The early 3.1 unoffical *nix version used to compile
just fine on BeOS R4 for intel, I have not tried it with
the last version though.
--
Posted By NewsBe 1.1 Alpha
http//www.vargol.freeserve.co.uk/newsbe/