POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller FREE! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller FREE! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller FREE!
Date: 5 Dec 1998 17:27:13
Message: <3669b341.0@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,
 Just thought I'd mention that a magazine called DIGIT  (published by IDG)
is giving away the full version of Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller on it's cover
CD (issue #7). I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it exports in
19 formats, one of which is pov 3. I've tried this, and it works fine.
    I don't know if it's avaliable outside the UK, but software originally

month ago.

All the best,

Andy C.

Post a reply to this message

Does that mean it can be distributed legally?  (like putting is on the net
without breaking the law, for us who live in the U.S. ....)

Probably not.  I had to ask, though.

Andre de Avillez

Andrew Cocker wrote in message <3669b341.0@news.povray.org>...
>Hi everyone,
> Just thought I'd mention that a magazine called DIGIT  (published by IDG)
>is giving away the full version of Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller on it's cover
>CD (issue #7). I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it exports in
>19 formats, one of which is pov 3. I've tried this, and it works fine.
>    I don't know if it's avaliable outside the UK, but software originally

>month ago.
>
>All the best,
>
>Andy C.

Post a reply to this message

Excuse me, is it also very "rollerskatix" in accompanioned "liscence-
agreement",
or is it something as great as Rhino-Beta ?

Andrew Cocker wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> is giving away the full version of Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller on it's cover
> CD (issue #7). I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it exports in
> 19 formats, one of which is pov 3. I've tried this, and it works fine.

> month ago.
>
> All the best,
>
> Andy C.

Post a reply to this message