POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.1e - public download? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  POV 3.1e - public download? (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: POV 3.1e - public download?
Date: 23 Mar 1999 11:09:16
Message: <36f7bcac.0@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:46:46 +0100, Kalle Anka <kal### [at] ankacom> wrote:
>But I would love to see a anon. CVS for pov, with a std. tree and a
>superpatch tree.

So would I.  But first I have to get a machine with 24/7 connectivity
and sufficient power to run a CVS server.  Even so, the "standard" tree
will only be updated when official sources are released to the Internet.
That's the best you can hope for, anyway, since the POV-Team doesn't
even use any kind of version control.

Post a reply to this message