POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : attack of the cellular automatons Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  attack of the cellular automatons (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: hall
Subject: attack of the cellular automatons
Date: 18 Mar 1999 23:30:14
Message: <36f1d2d6.0@news.povray.org>
I have added cellular.zip to my POV-Stuff page.  It creates one-d cellular
automaton history towers.
(For those who don't know what a cellular automaton is, I suggest looking
through a search engine or two--
the web-sites out there can explain it much better than I can.)
also:  I am moving my web-page files to a new address:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/8148/index.html
The old address will still be good, but will not be updated as often, and
will not have everything the geocities site will.  Oh, and the update on
polyhedral.inc is proceeding slower than expected--no ETA yet.

S.R. Hall