POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Where are you? (Message 133 to 142 of 172)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Where are you? Is somebody recording this?
Date: 21 Feb 1999 15:32:06
Message: <36D06D25.E349CC17@aol.com>
I must've overlooked the correct link. Thanks again for this source I'll
get a link into it from my page. It should be of real good use.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV

Post a reply to this message

From: Ulf Schreiber
Subject: Re: Where are you?
Date: 21 Feb 1999 18:47:18
Message: <36D108C3.229F5ECE@gmx.net>
This comes directly from Erlangen, Germamy.

--

Ulf

"Diese Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und

Post a reply to this message