POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  Where are you? (Message 131 to 140 of 172)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Where are you? Is somebody recording this?
Date: 20 Feb 1999 20:52:12
Message: <36CF66A3.F72A5AAA@aol.com>
Heck no it doesn't automatically render the submissions! LOL I wish...
It's pretty much manual labor ;)
You know though, I could actually do that kind of, I mean have it keep
updating a POV script file I think, not sure. Will look into that, would
take appending and don't know of that ability.
About the new message post, yes, I'll take your advice and do just that.
I had almost done so at first accept it seemed I should try and put it
with this thread. It is too large a one to find well enough, right.
Thanks.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV