POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLI animations Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  FLI animations (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Joseph Thiebes
Subject: FLI animations
Date: 8 Feb 1999 04:07:19
Message: <36bea947.0@news.povray.org>
I have some FLI animations I made several years ago with POV-RAY and I am
wondering if anyone knows of a program that will convert the FLI format to
something else? Preferably a series of GIF frames, but most other formats
will work as a middle step.

Unfortunately I don't have my source code, so re-rendering isn't an option.
:)

Post a reply to this message