POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=on stats Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:32:34 EDT (-0400)
  htmlflame=on stats (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Graham Redway
Subject: htmlflame=on stats
Date: 29 Jan 1999 14:17:04
Message: <36B20855.6DCB0043@compuserve.com>
Words written in anger: 3,280
Pages written in anger: 8
Time spent writing in anger and proving nothing (40WPM): 1hr 22mins
Time spent thinking of contents of messages: ? (Unknown, but in some
cases 0hrs 0mins)
Pent-up agression released: >Lots

I get asked to write 3,000 word essays, next time I have one would
people be willing to donate as much time to my worthy cause as they have
to this fruitless one?

	Graham.

P.S. I've now switched off html, it didn't occur to me until now that so
many people were bothered. Sorry.

Post a reply to this message