POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lazy news server... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Lazy news server... (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Julius Klatte
Subject: Re: A solution!!!
Date: 26 Jan 1999 17:25:11
Message: <36ae40c7.0@news.povray.org>
>It happens to me to, I've traced the problem to
interrrupting the
>download of a message by doing something like starting to
download a new
>message before one is finished loading. Pressing stop fixes
the problem
>for me.

Well, I tried that many times already and it sure doesn't
work for me.
I guess I'll just have to live with it...

Julius

Post a reply to this message

From: Lue Ebra
Subject: Re: Lazy news server...
Date: 29 Jan 1999 02:08:27
Message: <36b15e6b.0@news.povray.org>
veni, vidi, in dominun retire
Bob Hughes wrote in message <36AD9E8C.CF8B7B8B@aol.com>...
>It was (1/25), now (1/26) seems okay.
>
>Richard wrote:
>>
>> Ditto
>
>--
> omniVERSE: beyond the universe
>  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.htm
>=Bob

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Kress
Date: 29 Jan 1999 17:54:58
Message: <36b23c42.0@news.povray.org>
Geez... not only HTML but LATIN too!  :)

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html

Lue Ebra wrote in message <36b15e6b.0@news.povray.org>...
>veni, vidi, in dominun retire
>Bob Hughes wrote in message <36AD9E8C.CF8B7B8B@aol.com>...