POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Group movie project Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Group movie project (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: bucky
Subject: Group movie project
Date: 18 Jan 1999 18:50:41
Message: <36a3c8d1.0@news.povray.org>
I have to spare pc's just lying araoun if anyone wants to use 'em a 486dx 50
& a 486dx 30 not much but my two cents

bucky

buc### [at] aolcom to mail change the 2 two a zero '0'

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Group movie project
Date: 18 Jan 1999 18:54:12
Message: <36A3C920.F53BB0BF@pacbell.net>
bucky wrote:

> I have to spare pc's just lying araoun if anyone wants to use 'em a 486dx 50
> & a 486dx 30 not much but my two cents
>
> bucky
>
> buc### [at] aolcom to mail change the 2 two a zero '0'

 Take a look at the following page:

http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/main.html

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 19 Jan 1999 04:01:24
Message: <36a449e4.0@news.povray.org>
Actually just
http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject

or
http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/index.html

would be better, or you are missing the menus...

Johannes.

Ken wrote in message <36A3C920.F53BB0BF@pacbell.net>...
>bucky wrote:
>
>> I have to spare pc's just lying araoun if anyone wants to use 'em a 486dx
50
>> & a 486dx 30 not much but my two cents
>>
>> bucky
>>
>> buc### [at] aolcom to mail change the 2 two a zero '0'
>
> Take a look at the following page:
>
>http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/main.html
>

>--
>Ken Tyler