POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Nathan Kopp's Photon Patch???? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Nathan Kopp's Photon Patch???? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Nathan Kopp's Photon Patch????
Date: 22 Mar 1999 02:12:26
Message: <36F5ECAC.86B8973A@cyberhighway.net>
Where is it and if it is available to the public as of yet?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: GrimDude
Subject: Re: Nathan Kopp's Photon Patch????
Date: 22 Mar 1999 03:47:05
Message: <36f60389.0@news.povray.org>
http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 22 Mar 1999 05:04:28
Message: <qqmbthlj0wl.fsf@goldach.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
Psychomek <psy### [at] cyberhighwaynet> writes:

> Where is it and if it is available to the public as of yet?

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

Note that the syntax is still subject to change and the only available
docs are the web pages.

Thomas

--
http://www.fmi.uni-konstanz.de/~willhalm

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 22 Mar 1999 13:28:11
Message: <36F68B5B.5E970329@Kopp.com>
Psychomek wrote:

> Where is it and if it is available to the public as of yet?

I announced it in the programming group.  I hadn't announced it here since
I wanted to make sure there weren't any really big bugs in it.

Here is one known bug in the 'alpha 4' version:
If you set the gather count greater than 300, it will probably crash.

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message

>I announced it in the programming group.  I hadn't announced it here since
>I wanted to make sure there weren't any really big bugs in it.
>
>Here is one known bug in the 'alpha 4' version:
>If you set the gather count greater than 300, it will probably crash.
>
>-Nathan

What about the bright spots in my glass scene? Have you discovered the
reason for these?

Margus

Post a reply to this message

> >I announced it in the programming group.  I hadn't announced it here since
> >I wanted to make sure there weren't any really big bugs in it.
> >
> >Here is one known bug in the 'alpha 4' version:
> >If you set the gather count greater than 300, it will probably crash.
> >
> >-Nathan
>
> What about the bright spots in my glass scene? Have you discovered the
> reason for these?
>
> Margus

Post a reply to this message

> > Where is it and if it is available to the public as of yet?
> >

> I announced it in the programming group.  I hadn't announced it here since
> I wanted to make sure there weren't any really big bugs in it.
>
> Here is one known bug in the 'alpha 4' version:
> If you set the gather count greater than 300, it will probably crash.
>
> -Nathan

well if it is still alpha i'll leave it alone.....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)