POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GAHH Binareis ! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  GAHH Binareis ! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Spider
Subject: GAHH Binareis !
Date: 2 Mar 1999 20:58:41
Message: <36DC95DF.21B98F96@bahnhof.se>
I don't want to download that from here, and I can't reply unless I do, so I
start this, please cancel the binary from here and post it in
povray.binaries.utilities !!!

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message

I wasn't paying attention to which newsgroup I was actually in when I uploaded
the message.

Tony

Spider wrote:

> I don't want to download that from here, and I can't reply unless I do, so I
> start this, please cancel the binary from here and post it in
> povray.binaries.utilities !!!
>
> --
> //Spider
> ( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
> #declare life = rand(seed(42))*sqrt(-1);

Post a reply to this message

I have reposted the VRMLized message in "povray.binaries.images" since it is
more of an image than a utility.  I am however starting work on a macro that
will create the necessary renderings & the VRML file as well.

:)
Tony