POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Doh! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Doh! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: AnyEmailAddress
Subject: Doh!
Date: 11 Feb 1999 09:30:38
Message: <36C2EA67.C6A32509@Z.co..uk>
Grrr, cursed computers. My sanity lies in tatters after losing my IRTC
entry to another HD failure. Damn. Why don't I learn?

I'm sure I can knock another one out in the 1/2 month we have left. Not.

	Graham.

Post a reply to this message

Opinions expressed or implied solely those of myself.

Any### [at] Zco..uk wrote:

> Grrr, cursed computers. My sanity lies in tatters after losing my IRTC
> entry to another HD failure. Damn. Why don't I learn?
>
> I'm sure I can knock another one out in the 1/2 month we have left. Not.
>
>         Graham.

Post a reply to this message