POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Combine TGAs Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Combine TGAs (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Joachim Puerschel
Subject: Combine TGAs
Date: 5 Feb 1999 08:15:37
Message: <36BAEF38.CDCD7F33@aol.com>
Hi,
does someone know if there are tools for linux that can combine the
parts of TGAs (calculated by POV) to one single TGA. In my .ini files I
use statements like this:

First .ini file:
Start_Row=1
End_Row=100

Second .ini file on a different computer:
Start_Row=101
End_Row=200

Now I want to combine thoes x[1..n].tga files to one single TGA as if
calculated by one computer.

Thank you!

Joachim

Post a reply to this message