POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Am I alone??? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:34:06 EDT (-0400)
  Am I alone??? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: Am I alone???
Date: 31 Jan 1999 00:28:35
Message: <36B3DB6B.3235@flash.net>
Yes, there is a ton of messages here, but where do all these people hang
out at?  I get on Mirc and go to channle #povray, and there is uselly
one or two people there.  Mirc is like the biggest chat program in the
US.  Where does everybody go to chat.  (Not send News messages)

Post a reply to this message

I hang out on AOL.  POV chat every Sat night and I co-host a general 3D
chat on Sundays.

-Mike

Crazyfish wrote:

> Yes, there is a ton of messages here, but where do all these people hang
> out at?  I get on Mirc and go to channle #povray, and there is uselly
> one or two people there.  Mirc is like the biggest chat program in the
> US.  Where does everybody go to chat.  (Not send News messages)

Post a reply to this message

Guess I have to kick my wife off once in a while and use the direct machine
instead proxying from this one.
Where on AOL?

Mike wrote:

> I hang out on AOL.  POV chat every Sat night and I co-host a general 3D
> chat on Sundays.
>
> -Mike
>
> Crazyfish wrote:
> >
> > Yes, there is a ton of messages here, but where do all these people hang
> > out at?  I get on Mirc and go to channle #povray, and there is uselly
> > one or two people there.  Mirc is like the biggest chat program in the
> > US.  Where does everybody go to chat.  (Not send News messages)

Post a reply to this message

Ehhh.... The biggest chat PROGRAM, yes...
But what NETWORK do you use ??
Try some other network, might work...

//Spider

Crazyfish wrote:

> Yes, there is a ton of messages here, but where do all these people hang
> out at?  I get on Mirc and go to channle #povray, and there is uselly
> one or two people there.  Mirc is like the biggest chat program in the
> US.  Where does everybody go to chat.  (Not send News messages)

Post a reply to this message

Same place.  You have to follow the link from the 3d rendering SIG to
the pov-ray forum.

-Mike