POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NURBS... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  NURBS... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: NURBS...
Date: 29 Jan 1999 21:30:27
Message: <36b26ec3.0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know where I can find a good NURBS head modelling tutorial?
(Preferably a more general one rather than a program specific, although I'm
sure the functions are pretty much the same anyway).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've done a bit of head modelling in
sPatch but I'd like to do it in NURBS.  I know I can use a U-Loft to do it
but does anyone have any hints or tips they'd like to offer?

Thanks!

Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

I once tried to create a head in Rhino.  It actually came out pretty
decent using only lofted curves (not a good technique though).  What
program did you find that has NURBS?

-Mike