POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Performance Tests Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:44 EDT (-0400)
  POV Performance Tests (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tim Kaelin
Subject: POV Performance Tests
Date: 26 Jan 1999 12:34:11
Message: <36adfc93.0@news.povray.org>
hello:

            some time ago, i believe i came across
a posting which referred to a web site which
kept a list of times for different OSes and
machines rendering a 'standard' setup file.
            could someone point me in the direction
of this site, if it still exists.
        TIA.

                        - tim k.

PS. just acquired a blue&white G3 mac and
itchin' to do some tests....

Post a reply to this message

I think you mean POVbench...a quick lycos later...
    http://www.haveland.com/povbench/index.htm

Tim Kaelin wrote:

>     hello:
>
>             some time ago, i believe i came across
> a posting which referred to a web site which
> kept a list of times for different OSes and
> machines rendering a 'standard' setup file.
>             could someone point me in the direction
> of this site, if it still exists.
>         TIA.
>
>                         - tim k.
>
> PS. just acquired a blue&white G3 mac and
> itchin' to do some tests....

Post a reply to this message