POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Human modelling Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Human modelling (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Cliff Bowman
Subject: Re: Human modelling
Date: 1 Feb 1999 14:35:47
Message: <36b5aa82.154282730@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:44:15 GMT, who### [at] spamcitycom (Cliff Bowman)
wrote:

[snip]
>Well Theresa Willis (twi### [at] soundnet)  seemingly was working on
>something along these lines - including .inc files for standard
>poses/movements in late '96 to early '97 - but I've not seen anything
>from here since then. A shame - I really ought to mail her and see if
>she's done more as what she was doing looked highly useful.

I've been in touch and, sadly, Theresa hasn't found time to do more
than a basic robot-ish model and some walking trials. Looked promising
but... anyone have any more?

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail