POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : X-15 model Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  X-15 model (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jon Berndt
Subject: X-15 model
Date: 11 Jan 1999 13:22:46
Message: <369a4176.0@news.povray.org>
Anyone know where I can get a 3d model (either POV or in a format which can
br translated TO POV) of the X-15 hypersonic research vehicle?

Jon

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: X-15 model
Date: 11 Jan 1999 13:57:42
Message: <369A492B.47B16271@pacbell.net>
Jon Berndt wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get a 3d model (either POV or in a format which can
> br translated TO POV) of the X-15 hypersonic research vehicle?
>
> Jon

  Try the following links.

http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/meshes.asp

http://sunserver1.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~pannozzo/3dsobjects.html

http://avalon1.viewpoint.com/cgi-bin/setmirror.pl?site=vp

http://www.viewpoint.com/datashop/premier/iconBar.html

No gaurantees expressed or implied. Void where restricted.
You may have other rights that vary from state to state and
in certain countries. Duplication or distribution for commercial
purposes is strictly prohibited.

Ken Tyler