POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: a little game Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:38:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a little game (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Re: a little game
Date: 7 Jan 1999 12:09:33
Message: <3694ea4d.0@news.povray.org>
Great idea let's do it

Mick hazelgrove

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 7 Jan 1999 12:18:37
Message: <3694EBF0.ED24E01A@pacbell.net>
gemelli david wrote:

> Please tell me if you find this stupid or useless, maybe I am the only
> one to think it should be funny ?
>
>                          David GEMELLI

 Stupid no ! Useless maybe. Not funny - Fun !

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Weber
Date: 7 Jan 1999 12:35:20
Message: <3694f058.0@news.povray.org>
How would it be done?  I mean, you could have three or more people taking
and modifying the source and reposting it.  Then there would be three
separate versions of it......

Mike

Ken wrote in message <3694EBF0.ED24E01A@pacbell.net>...
>gemelli david wrote:
>
>> Please tell me if you find this stupid or useless, maybe I am the only
>> one to think it should be funny ?
>>
>>                          David GEMELLI
>
> Stupid no ! Useless maybe. Not funny - Fun !
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message