POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sorry... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:48 EDT (-0400)
  Sorry... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Sorry...
Date: 6 Jan 1999 09:39:20
Message: <36937598.0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'd like to say sorry to anyone who has emailed me and hasn't received a
reply, my news server isn't working at the moment (it receives, but doesn't
send).  I've received several emails about the survey (regarding the
formating and style sheets).

These problems have been fixed, I think... Well, at least Mr Tyler's "It's
Alive!" comment seemed to suggest that :)

OK, that's it, I just didn't want it to look like I was ignoring anyone!!!

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone