POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Newyear Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:16 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Newyear (Message 1 to 10 of 45)
From: Hendrik Knaepen
Subject: Happy Newyear
Date: 31 Dec 1998 17:28:37
Message: <368bfa95.0@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody,

I wanted to make a nice "happy-newyear"-image and post in binaries.images,
but I didn't have enough time.  You'll have to do without an image (maybe
next year ;-).

Anyway:

HAPPY NEWYEAR to everyone (well, actually it's 33 minutes to early here, but
that's just a detail ;-)

ZK

Post a reply to this message

Actually, I was just  watching the new-year's fireworks :)
A happy New Year to y'all!!!

Margus

Hendrik Knaepen wrote:

> HAPPY NEWYEAR to everyone (well, actually it's 33 minutes to early here, but
> that's just a detail ;-)
>
> ZK

Post a reply to this message