POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More on Media & Reflections Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:36:56 EDT (-0400)
  More on Media & Reflections (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Joshua Sullivan
Subject: More on Media & Reflections
Date: 2 Jan 1999 15:18:27
Message: <368E7FCC.1B482354@hotmail.com>
Here is a scene file (and includes) that clearly illustrates the
distortion seen when reflection rays pass through media. A warning...
this renders *really* slowly.

Joshua Sullivan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (3 KB) Download 'explosion.ini.txt' (2 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)