POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users (Message 31 to 32 of 32)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Female Pov-Ray users
Date: 2 Jan 1999 03:59:07
Message: <368ddfdb.0@news.povray.org>
he he he

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 2 Jan 1999 04:00:58
Message: <368de04a.0@news.povray.org>
I've been working to fix that (it has to do with linked style sheets).  I
went away for two days...  When I tried to upload the new version before I
left, FortuneCity didn't let me log on, so I was very disappointed!!!  I'll
have it fixed as soon as possible!!!

Oh, and it seems I'm not the youngest anymore.  I just saw that there are
two 15 year-olds here!  It's cool to see that there are a lot of teenage
people getting into POV-Ray!!!

--
Lance.

---