POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:49:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Female Pov-Ray users
Date: 31 Dec 1998 12:46:04
Message: <368BB7F5.FC24BBFA@pacbell.net>
Jim Kress wrote:

> Who's the oldest?  Is it still Ken?
>
> Jim

I believe that destinction goes to David Wilkinson at a ripe young
age of 65. I think Chris Cason might be a it older that I but he was
a bit aloof with his reply.
--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message

From: povray org admin team
Date: 31 Dec 1998 13:59:10
Message: <368cc620.49527671@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>I believe that destinction goes to David Wilkinson at a ripe young
>age of 65. I think Chris Cason might be a it older that I but he was
>a bit aloof with his reply.

I don't recall being aloof ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 31 Dec 1998 14:42:38
Message: <368BD347.8D07BB90@pacbell.net>
povray.org admin team wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >I believe that destinction goes to David Wilkinson at a ripe young
> >age of 65. I think Chris Cason might be a it older that I but he was
> >a bit aloof with his reply.
>
> I don't recall being aloof ...

Hinted but did not divulge ?

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message

From: povray org admin team
Date: 31 Dec 1998 15:37:29
Message: <368be043.56218515@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>> I don't recall being aloof ...
>
>Hinted but did not divulge ?

Yes, but a hint isn't being aloof. I tend to keep to myself, so I chose not to
give my exact age.

Post a reply to this message