POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLAB News Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  POVLAB News (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Denis Olivier
Subject: POVLAB News
Date: 23 Dec 1998 06:09:15
Message: <3680CF5A.3153D7B5@povlab.org>
POVLAB News
-----------

Hello !

It is Christmas, So I decide to provide POVLAB
as a free software.

http://www.povlab.org

The site I've been updated, relooked, and you
will find the SP4 that will upgrade POVLAB
to a new and fresh freware version.

It is possible that POVLAB becomes Open Source
Code, I need to clean it and prepare a package.
Tell me if you're interested.

I hope you will modify it, add some need things
for it to new platforms etc...
Read disclaimer for how it will be release.

Keep in mind that POVLAB doesn't support for now
new features in POV-Ray 3.1  version.

Have a great christmas.
--
Denis Olivier