POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : speaker, computer monitor, furniture pov models Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  speaker, computer monitor, furniture pov models (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Laszlo Vecsey
Subject: speaker, computer monitor, furniture pov models
Date: 22 Dec 1998 15:48:34
Message: <368005a2.0@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for ready-made speaker, computer monitor, keyboard, sofa's and
other types of furniture made in povray. Doesnt matter how basic or extreme
they've been modeled. Is there a well known collection on the web or ftp site
for this type of stuff, specific to povray, other than the viewpoint archive?

--
-Laz.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking for ready-made speaker, computer monitor, keyboard, sofa's and
> other types of furniture made in povray. Doesnt matter how basic or extreme
> they've been modeled. Is there a well known collection on the web or ftp site
> for this type of stuff, specific to povray, other than the viewpoint archive?
>
> --
> -Laz.

 For the computer stuff try the Pov Objects collection at:
http://twysted.net/

--
 Ken Tyler

 tyl### [at] pacbellnet