POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CD texture Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  CD texture (Message 31 to 40 of 41)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: CD texture
Date: 26 Dec 1998 11:24:40
Message: <36850E01.52D6413B@inapg.inra.fr>
Well, am I a wrinklie at 34 ? I seem to rank third (in age) here after David and
Ken...
Gilles Tran

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 26 Dec 1998 15:28:43
Message: <368546fb.0@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran heeft geschreven in bericht <36850E01.52D6413B@inapg.inra.fr>...
>Well, am I a wrinklie at 34 ? I seem to rank third (in age) here after
David and
>Ken...
>Gilles Tran

make that rank four, i'll be 36 next month.

ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Dec 1998 20:20:47
Message: <36858b6f.0@news.povray.org>
"Yes Mr Tyler..."

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message