POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Netscape, loading images twice ?!#$%%^&*? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Netscape, loading images twice ?!#$%%^&*? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Morgan Larch
Subject: Netscape, loading images twice ?!#$%%^&*?
Date: 22 Dec 1998 00:09:26
Message: <367F28A0.ACAC79C3@ix.netcom.com>
Is there a way to stop Netscape 4.5 (the news reader) from
trying
to load every image twice ? The second time takes FOR
EEEVVVEEERRR....

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony Vigil
Subject: Re: Netscape, loading images twice ?!#$%%^&*?
Date: 22 Dec 1998 14:24:43
Message: <367FF394.3A787D74@emc-inc.com>
I have never seen this happen with Netscape 4.5 Newsreader.

Are you opening a Netscape message window (a double-click on the subject
title) for each message?

Morgan Larch wrote:

> Is there a way to stop Netscape 4.5 (the news reader) from
> trying
> to load every image twice ? The second time takes FOR
> EEEVVVEEERRR....

Post a reply to this message