POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help I've fallen and I can't get up ... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Help I've fallen and I can't get up ... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Ken
Subject: Help I've fallen and I can't get up ...
Date: 15 Dec 1998 21:44:34
Message: <36771E5B.522A@pacbell.net>
I have a program that is requesting a run time library
that I don't have. I was wondering if someone with a
copy of the borland RTL BC500RTL.DLL would contact me
with an offer to send it to me. There is no rush but
I would be grateful for the file.

Contact me at mailto: tyl### [at] pacbellnet

 -- or a suggestion where I might down load a copy of
the file.

And thanks for the continued support.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message