POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help I've fallen and I can't get up ... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Help I've fallen and I can't get up ... (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Help I've fallen and I can't get up ...
Date: 23 Dec 1998 03:03:42
Message: <3680A37C.7D6822B4@pacbell.net>
Litscher wrote:

> Could you send me a twinkie? being 2 am I could use the sugar...

Your request is being processed and you should recieve your
twinkie in 7 - 10 working days.

--
 Ken Tyler

 tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Radosevich
Date: 23 Dec 1998 05:53:21
Message: <3680778D.360F6548@randolph.spa.edu>
Ken wrote:

> Litscher wrote:
> >

> > Could you send me a twinkie? being 2 am I could use the sugar...
>
> Your request is being processed and you should recieve your
> twinkie in 7 - 10 working days.

...at 2 pm, along with a bill for $2.50 shipping and
handling. (Continental US only, Tennessee residents add sales tax.
To what the sales tax should be added, I don't know. Maybe someone from
the government will simply take a bite off the end. But that's okay
'cause they'll probably make a mistake and send a tofu bar instead.
...Not that there's anything wrong with tofu.)

-Mark R.