POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Triangles - colour Interpolated Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Triangles - colour Interpolated (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: islam
Subject: Triangles - colour Interpolated
Date: 14 Dec 1998 12:50:21
Message: <36755012.167E@icrf.icnet.uk>
I would like to draw a triangle where each vertex has a different
colour.
Is there anyway in POV to draw a smooth colour interpllated triangle
please.

Any help much appreciated - Thanks
Suhail A Islam
Biomolecular Modelling Laboratory
Imperial Cancer Research Fund, P.O. Box 123
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX
Tel: (0171) 269 3380
Fax: (0171) 269 3258
email: isl### [at] icrficnetuk
http://www.icnet.uk/bmm/

> I would like to draw a triangle where each vertex has a different
> colour.
> Is there anyway in POV to draw a smooth colour interpllated triangle
> please.
>
> Any help much appreciated - Thanks
> Suhail A Islam

I believe Chris Colefax has an include file
that will do just that. Take a look at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

Ken Tyler