POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-RAY - Resources on the Net Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV-RAY - Resources on the Net (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: POV-RAY - Resources on the Net
Date: 6 Dec 1998 18:03:27
Message: <366B0E9F.92E20BC2@nexo.es>
Hi all!

I want to present you my web page. It's a list of the main Internet
resources related to POV-Ray: Books, tutorials, objects, textures,
plug-ins, FAQs, Mailing Lists, Newsgroups, etc. This is the site where
you can find the best links related to POV-Ray of the whole Web!

The URL of the English version is:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/5944/pov.html

And the URL of the Spanish version is:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/5944/pov-e.html