POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : X-mas Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  X-mas (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Brian A  Inman
Subject: X-mas
Date: 5 Dec 1998 15:20:55
Message: <366995a7.0@news.povray.org>
Last year someone created an image of Christmas bulbs.  I'v searched
everywhere for it and can't find it.  Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
Brian

Post a reply to this message

From: Ronald L  Parker
Subject: Re: X-mas
Date: 6 Dec 1998 00:12:04
Message: <366a116f.41673421@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:23:29 -0800, "Brian A. Inman"
<inm### [at] inreachcom> wrote:

>    Last year someone created an image of Christmas bulbs.  I'v searched
>everywhere for it and can't find it.  Can someone help me out?

I once made some Christmas bulbs.  Probably not the ones you're
looking for, but you can find them at

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/povray/objects/

They're not an image, per se, but they'll help you make your own.
Since I made them, I've perfected the art of making wire as well,
which you can find at

http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html