POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fonts Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Fonts (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Fonts
Date: 30 Nov 1998 16:32:01
Message: <36630EE1.20EC1323@xs4all.nl>
This might be a feature-request or an absolute blindspot at my part but wouldn't
it be nice if you could have a font-dialog to pick the font you want to use for
a text-object. If such a thing is already implemented please give me a pointer
because I haven't been able to find it.

(no rush, I don't _really_ need it right now ;-))

Regards,

Remco

Post a reply to this message