POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I patch? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  How do I patch? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Noam Lewis
Subject: How do I patch?
Date: 29 Nov 1998 16:14:54
Message: <3661B920.640CD5C3@tx.technion.ac.il>
Hi,
It seems that all the pov-ray patches are made for UNIX.
How do I patch pov under DOS or Windows95?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike
Subject: Re: How do I patch?
Date: 30 Nov 1998 01:15:59
Message: <3662D2BD.FB683449@aol.com>
As long as you have working source for your compiler on 95, it's usually
just a matter of overwriting the source files with the patches ones.
Most patches don't alter the platform specific source files.

-Mike