POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray 3DNow! optimized Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:48:52 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3DNow! optimized (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: gilberto
Subject: Povray 3DNow! optimized
Date: 20 Nov 1998 22:08:41
Message: <01be14fc$3407e7c0$60f4ffc8@e5z9e8>
Are Povray team planning a K6-2 3DNow! optimization ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Povray 3DNow! optimized
Date: 20 Nov 1998 22:34:38
Message: <365634ce.0@news.povray.org>
Not that I know of.  It would mean a pretty big re-write and it'd just be
another thing for them to have to support.

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone