POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Minor Speedup Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Minor Speedup (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Welgan
Subject: Minor Speedup
Date: 24 Nov 1998 17:41:01
Message: <365B3629.5D5630A3@telusplanet.net>
I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but you can get a minor
speed-up out of Windows95 by closing Window's Explorer.  Go to  the
"Start Menu" go "Shut Down" and press the left CTRL+ALT+SHIFT buttons
down and click the button "NO".

Cyrus

Post a reply to this message

Or... you simply use LiteStep... A bit faster than explorer... And good if you don't
really like the gpf's... But then... It still has some bugs... *sigh*

Addy : http://www.litestep.net

//Spider