POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pipe utility Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:44:32 EDT (-0400)
  Pipe utility (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Pipe utility
Date: 19 Nov 1998 23:49:00
Message: <3654f4bc.0@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for a Windows tool to generate 3D pipes to export to POV or to a
RAW file for MORAY to use.
Any suggestions??

--

Mike
xmw### [at] millennianetcom - remove the x for replies

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Pipe utility
Date: 20 Nov 1998 07:12:00
Message: <36555C1D.F75CEB8A@pacbell.net>
What happened to that utility you were working on ?

Ken Tyler

Mike Weber wrote:

> I'm looking for a Windows tool to generate 3D pipes to export to POV or to a
> RAW file for MORAY to use.
> Any suggestions??
>
> --
>
> Mike
> xmw### [at] millennianetcom - remove the x for replies
> For 3D pictures and animations
> http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/pines/8625

Post a reply to this message

>I'm looking for a Windows tool to generate 3D pipes to export to POV or to
>RAW file for MORAY to use.
>Any suggestions??

Hmm, strikes me, like you could create some decent pipes with TreeDesigner
(just leave out the leaves ;-)
And it outputs in Moray format too...

http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/TreeDesigner

Greetings,