POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV_ray v3.1a Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:47:20 EDT (-0400)
  POV_ray v3.1a (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Martial
Subject: POV_ray v3.1a
Date: 16 Nov 1998 08:31:58
Message: <36502962.8275399C@Biosys.net>
bonjour!
What new in versions 3.1a ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: POV_ray v3.1a
Date: 16 Nov 1998 08:57:16
Message: <36502F3B.97FEC633@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Martial wrote:

> bonjour!
> What new in versions 3.1a ?

This question has been asked several times before!!!
Look at the posting from 26th of August by the povray.org admin team.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Martial
Date: 16 Nov 1998 16:35:13
Message: <36509AA4.8DB3BE27@Biosys.net>
Ok !
Yes I do, But i want look what new in version 3.1a since  version 3.1
Yeah! I download it this afternoon and i see that some bug are debug!
GOOD POV !
:-)